Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs

Providing hope & opportunity to the Stateline area

for more than 50 years.


Our Mission:

“To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.”


The roots of today’s Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs go back to 1955 with the creation of the Beloit Boy’s Baseball programs. Formerly known as the Beloit Boys Club, our first permanent facility opened at 1851 Moore St. in 1960 with funds from the E.J. Dalton Foundation.

The addition of the South Beloit Club on Dorr Road in 1969 extended our service area into the communities of South Beloit, Roscoe and Rockton. In 1990 the Turtle Creek summer site was opened to serve the communities of Tiffany, Shopiere and Clinton. This was the organization’s first facility to include programs for girls.

By the late 1990s the three facilities were offering more than 30 programs a year and the staff and Board of Directors were faced with growth of at least a 33 percent in the coming years as all the programs were opened to girls. To keep up with the growing numbers and great need for ” The Positive Place for Kids” the Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs undertook a major capital campaign.

The successful campaign facilitated the expansion of the Beloit Club. This 6,000-square-foot project added a gymnasium, game room, activity room, and girl’s locker room and restrooms. At the South Beloit Club a 15,000-square-foot addition included a gym, game room, activity room, and girl’s locker room and restrooms.

Stateline Boys & Girls Club

 

 

2 Boys

Gonstead Chiropractic Clinic

Gonstead Chiropractic Clinic


The Gonstead family has a long history in the development of specific chiropractic adjusting techniques. We utilize the Gonstead Inertia-Specific Adjusting System, a technique that uses no twisting or forceful procedures. It was developed through years of clinical experience and is comfortable for all ages and conditions.

Caritas Community Resource Center

Caritas Community Resource Center


Caritas has been providing food and clothing to our neighbors in need for more than forty years. Caritas is committed to supporting the health of our guests by prioritizing the distribution of recommended USDA’s MyPlate foods and nutrients.

Mclay Properties

McLay

Properties


McLay Properties is located in Janesville, Wisconsin. This organization primarily operates in the Nonresidential Building Operators business/industry within the Real Estate sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 24 years. McLay Properties is the only company located at 1220 Friendship Dr, Janesville, WI 53546

Retired & Senior Volunteer Program

Retired & Senior Volunteer Program


RSVP seeks to enrich the lives of volunteers, age 55 and older, through meaningful service opportunities that match their life skills and interests to community needs. Rock County RSVP was organized in 1973. It was sponsored locally by Voluntary Action Center. In 1987, RSVP became incorporated in the State of Wisconsin as an independent non-profit agency.

Back to Top